Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 8

This morning I was up early and collected produce from the farmer’s market and various other stores. Organic blueberries were on sale so I purchased and juiced one entire basked with 3 apples, and it was probably the most delicious thing I’ve juiced to date! The great thing about a juice fast is that with so many juicing options, one can never become bored.  

Because the apples and blueberries didn’t make a high yield of juice, I also juiced ½ grapefruit and two oranges for breakfast. My stomach made weird gurgling noises after I drank the citrus. Maybe the fruits were to acidic for my stomach...

For lunch and snacks I’m having Cruciferous Surprise (4 kale leaves; 1/2 cup broccoli; 1/2 head cabbage; 2 small apples; 2 carrots). I haven’t decided what’s for dinner yet…

No comments:

Post a Comment