Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 7

So I’ve totally been craving salt and pepper.  Since last night.  This morning I decided to juice 3 tomatoes to which I added black and cayenne pepper.  Well, the cayenne pepper was too spicy for me, so I decided to add some other fruits and veggies to the tomato juice: one bunch spinach, one bunch parsley, four carrots, a bag of grapes, and two celery ribs.  Basically, Potassium Power with a bunch of grapes and two additional tomatoes.  I think I may have even thrown in an apple or two.  Well, my juice hasn’t satisfied my craving for salt, so I’ll probably get some chicken broth with sodium from the market on my way home from work- which is nice because then I’ll have an excuse to load up on grapes which are on sale.  I also did my second enema today.  I do warm water enemas, but am considering doing a coffee enema. 

No comments:

Post a Comment