Sunday, February 22, 2009

Night two

Day two is officially wrapping up. No hunger at all today. Thank God. But I did have headache, fatigue, frequent urination and sugar cravings. While napping today, I even dreamt that I had went off of my regime and had eaten food! Crazy. I wonder how many people have actually dreamt about food. I just think that speaks to the power of food in my life.

Because I wasn’t hungry, I didn’t consume any additional juices after Kill the Cold until I had dinner- ½ grapefruit, 2 oranges, and a whole apple. This is a very sweet drink, and it totally hit the spot for my sugar cravings. Tomorrow, I will consume more veggies for sure. It will be an interesting day as I actually have to leave the house and go to work for the ole 8 to 5. To insure that I have enough time to juice for breakfast and prepare juices to bring to the office, I’m going to have to wake up significantly earlier than usual- about 45 mins. Struggle. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment