Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Days 17, 18 & 19

I’m still juicing, on track, and haven’t cheated once! I’ve been really busy with work, lazy, tired, and I have somewhat of a cold coming on- all excuses as to why I haven’t been juicing more veggies than fruits. Fortunately, I’m one of those people who can pretty much drink the same thing daily, if I like it, so I’ve been drinking apple and orange juice exclusively for the last three days- which I know is bad because I need the nutrients from all of the other types of juices plus there is a ton of sugar in apple and orange juice. I am making a commitment to myself starting Monday (which will be Day 24) to juice more veggies than fruits. Also, that’s also the week that I want to incorporate exercise as well as a protein powder.

My energy levels have been good. I feel tired today because I was out of town for work yesterday and had a long day. But I have had the energy to do what I normally do, for sure. Most of you probably think that someone my size leads a sedentary lifestyle. Well, that’s not entirely accurate. On the days when I take public transit to work, I walk about ½ mile each way to my office. I often take public transit, however, since I’ve started juicing, because it takes so long to clean my produce, clean my juicer, etc., I’ve been driving into work and have effectively eliminated what little exercise I did engage in. Although it’s better to consume fresh juice, I might have to consider juicing all of my produce at night.

I have also been slacking on the enemas and the dry brushing. Starting on day twenty, I plan to do an enema daily. I’m just going to do it. I read that enema’s are super important while fasting because the body has the potential of reabsorbing the toxins.

Tomorrow will be the big ½ point weigh-in. I’m excited. I mean I weighed on Monday, so I know what the number will probably be, but it’s still exciting to have made it this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment